– – – Vientiane film adds subtle desaturation and contrast to the image. It strips back some of the colour
– – – Uchitel film style is stained desaturated matte. I love the atmosphere it gives the image, makes
– – – Triple Crown flash adds saturation and contrast boost. It definitely brightens up the image and the highlights
– – – Sussex film adds grit and warmth with slightly burnt edges. It deepens the colours and casts
– – – – Rudolph lens style is saturation and colour shifts. In this image it casts a warm magenta tone.